Vivid Festival of Light and Sound Cruise May - June 2019 Friday & Saturday
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: PHWUNJ
BRINGING THE HARBOUR TO LIFE FOR VIVID 2019!
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE GALAXY OF LIGHTS THAT IS VIVID SYDNEY – AND TAKE PART IN A UNIQUE DIGITAL ACTIVATION OF THE HARBOUR THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE.
Sydney Princess Cruises are one of the preferred operators that will be on display on the Harbour throughout Vivid. You are virtually guaranteed the “Best” seat on the Harbour. This is a highly limited opportunity for you to take part in only a select group of vessels and be a part of the festival.
Grab your colleagues, friends, and family for a spectacular evening on the harbour as the city is transferred into a visual spectacle to behold. Each night from the 24th May - 15th June 2019, You will be cruising past the spectacular Sydney Opera House Sails, the visual feast of Customs House in The Rocks and National Maritime Museums enormous light display on its roof. These are just some of the amazing sights you will experience during Vivid Sydney.
• Multiple outdoor viewing areas for great photo opportunities
• Fully licensed bar onboard (No BYO permitted)
• Families welcome
• 20 metre boat with indoor and outdoor seating
This year Vivid Sydney - owned and managed by Destination NSW, the State Government’s tourism and major events agency.
Vivid Sydney is now Australia’s largest event – a unique festival of light, music and ideas, featuring a mesmerising free public exhibition of outdoor lighting sculptures, a cutting edge contemporary music program, many of the world’s most important creative industry workshops and forums, and of course, the spectacular illumination of the Sydney Opera House sails.
Included in your package:
• Complimentary drink on arrival
• Complimentary Food Available
Food menu: the food available will be prepared fresh daily.
Whats on the menu?
You are coming out for Vivid and see the lights of the city from a whole different view, Sydney Harbour. You are NOT coming out for 3 course silver service dining experience. So After years of doing Vivid cruises our chefs have come up with an easy to eat, hearty vivid food component to keep you warm and satisfy your hunger on a brisk and cool Autumn or Winters evening during Vivid. Between Vivid and our menu, It will "light up your tastebuds"Vivid Shepherds Pie
- Delicious piping warm chicken pie
- Vivid mash
- Topped with mushy peas
- And mouth watering gravy
Vegetarian requirements only can be catered for. Request must be made when making your booking online.
• 1.5 hour cruise
Cruise 6.00pm OR 7.30pm Options-BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
• Departure: Man O War Steps, Opera House. Wharf is located on the eastern side of the Opera House in Farm Cove
• Return: Man O War Steps
* Please note: There will be large numbers of people in the area so please leave yourself plenty of time to arrive.
Child: $50 5-14 yrs Infants: 0-4 yrs travel free
Menu - Served by our crew from the galley
(Menu items may be subject to change)
Please note times may vary on the night of your cruise due to harbour traffic
VIVID CRUISES - Special Conditions
Your cruise times include boarding and disembarking for all guests
• A fee of $10 applies for rescheduling – no exceptions. Changes not permitted with 48 hours of departure time.
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited.
No refunds or Rebookings for No Shows
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time as we will not wait for latecomers.
• Alternative cruises will not be given for late arrival.
• Children aged 4 & under travel free and must be notified when booking online. Children 5 years or older will require their own voucher.
• Menu items are subject to change.
• Cruise departs in all weather conditions.
• Please allow for extra travel time to the boat as there may be congestion due to the festival.
Please note images displayed for this product are from previous Sydney Vivid festivals, previews of this years festival are not made open to the public until the festival commences.